Books

Lil Miss Bump

hey everyone

i read shedloads of books and used to do book swops with people but now i've moved i don't get to do it.....does anyone fancy swopping some books???

(we did it where i brought you one, you brought me one and then when we'd finished we'd give them back, so that if you want to keep your own books you can....)

also what kind of things do you all read? i'm just being nosy really!!!

diz

xxx

Too far away to swap I'm afraid. . .

I read all the time, one of my loves in life.

Science fiction (all types from golden age to Hard and Cyberpunk)

Fantasy and Horror.

The occasional thriller too.

laugh.gif

I read ...... continuously. I have read a lot of Science Fiction (mainly David Weber) but my favorite will always be crime novels. Favorite authors are Ian Rankin, Jonathan and Faye Kellerman, Kathy Reich, etc. I have hundreds of books, I keep saying I am going to get rid of them to make space, but just can't do it.

I only recently started to read again, always seemed to have too much to do or couldn't sit for long enough! I am into autobiographies, currently halfway through Jack Dee, and Tom Slemen books about ghostly Liverpool, Wirral, Merseyside, etc. Recently got rid of a load to the Marie Curie Hospice who cared for my Dad till the end.

But if anyone is interested, I'm happy to post 'em.