need retractable lead

shellneil

needing a retractable lead for kodah..looking to hook it up to my atv..for walks thru the muddy woods....its great exercise for kodah as he can run as fast as he wants witrhout pulling me, or having to pull the atv....of course i would never ride to fast dor him either...right now i have about a 45 ft lead on it but it not retractable and it gets caught up if i dont pay attention, or shall i say when he stops abruptly to sniff...i have pole mounted high so he can move left to right....but never behind..any ideas would be accepted,,,,would like something maybe with a spring to take the tension of sudden pull/jerk..and koadah would wear a harness not a collar as i dont want want any pull on his neck area.

no snow here in the south means no sled...so we country folk ride atv'slaugh.gif its great for kodah explore woods with me, and protect me as well

found the post.......................................

I got ours from Pets@Home, but you can get them online too - be careful, some have string instead of webbing & that can snap or, as Myshka did, they can chew through them! Mine are both 8 metres long. Make sure you get the one that is webbing all the way along the extension like this:

https://www.feedem.c...0-6236_zoom.jpg

don't get this type:

http://www.zooplus.c...arge_blau_1.jpg