any veterinary nurses out there?

magical Merlin

Hello hello,

I'm trying to find out the average starting pay for a trainee VN. Have spoke to my friends who are VNs and they started on about £10000 a year 6 years ago.

I've had a look on the internet and it says between £10000 and £15000 starting.

If your a VN can you let me know either on here on through PM. I really want to move into this and have an interveiw monday so need to work out the average pay.

thanks

Depending on the area it's normally about 13k at a good practise - it does increase but not dramatically for the work that you do - but its so worthwhile :)

Good luck in your interview Heather everything crossed for you xxx

morning!

the interview went really well (i think) and she said they will get back to me within a few weeks. There are a lot of people applying for it but she did say i have alot of experince in basic nursing so i will pick it all up really easily!

There isnt a course starting until next year for training so this year it would be basics and settleing into the practice which is fine as im doing my behaviour course at the moment anyway.

Hoping i get it! just got to work out if i can live on the pay drop.

Thanks for all the crossed fingers, eyes, paws and toes!