Annual camp idea xxx

valkyries

Idea for the Annual meet (camp) in October. As you know it will be Husky Owners 2nd Birthday, so want to try some thing a new if possible.

Ok every one sat here tonight and a crazy thought came to me, it’s just an idea at the moment so I’m going to start by putting it past you all to see what you think.

Ok so here goes I was thinking most first Aid tutors travel to different places to teach (work, schools) so I was thinking of getting in touch with as many canine first aid courses, to see if we could get one to come on camp ?

As lots of us will be there with our sibs, so onsite training lol even if we can just get one for the day to do some basic training would be great.

It would benefit us all and our beloved dogs, I don’t even mind if we get a student as it will be experience for them and we all get something out of it.

So tell me what you think and I’ll start emailing, see if I can find one willing to join us, and for the price, also would you all who are coming be willing to chip in if we split it between us all ???

Yea, deff, I know most of it already (bandages, how to perform and emergency tracheotomy with a pen lol, etc) but im sure there'll be some new stuff and things i've forgotten :)

Great idea hun, added to rep :)

This is a great idea. Whatever the cost split between all of us will probably be a coupla squid each.

Bargain. !! biggrin.gif