Build a Bear

Sarah

As you know, Marc had his laser eye surgery today, well - he was there for 2 1/2 hours so me and Matthew hit the shops - now I hate shopping but actually enjoyed it today. Got some bits for mum's birthday and some new shoes for work.

Matthew spent time in the Disney shop and the Build a Bear factory.

He wanted me to tell you all about how he made his bear lol so here i go:

Walk in the shop, choose the teddy you want - what did he chose - a WOLF :up: (he's learning lol)

Take said wolf to stuffing centre, stuff and select the noise you want to put in - they didn't have a howling noise so he settled on a woof woof one (you can record your own sounds but there was no way in hell I was standing in a shop going awwooo woooo LOL!!)

So, sound thingy in, next what does it need>??? Well a HEART of course!! So, he puts a heart in - now this is where it gets weird - this thing actually BEATS!! I serious - you cuddle the teddy and you can feel it beating - weird blink.gif

Finally, it gets stitched up and off to register it's birth lol

So here's Matthew with TIMER (wolf) and his birth certificate! :D

gallery_3_7_126167.jpg

gallery_3_7_269442.jpg

That teddy is sooooo friggin cool ohmy.gif i have never seen anything like it in my life and as if you get a birth certificate for it and heart beat that’s insane, i want 1 lol, and you really should have stood in shop howling i would have, got to have your daily giggle lmao whacky095.gif

Hope marc is feeling better today will all be worth it in the end but pmsl at the goggles in bed TFF rofl.gif

Awww very cute :D & hope Marc is feeling better today :)

ps Nix you are never too old for teddies :lol: I was bought a new one for my birthday & I'm 36 :o lol

true - but i didnt wanna go in their n build 1 on ma own - i wud ov if i had my lil bro with me - cudda made up the excuse it was for him lol

Hehe I so totally want the wolf. I LOVE build a bear though it's pricey as heck! I totally love the make your own sounds ones to I've sung, did odd noises, and even put personal messages on them in the store ^_^ But I have no fear of embarrassment lol I dress odd enough to promote that all on my own :P Love the name Matthew very neat.

Hope Marc is doing ok Sarah life sucks when you have surgery especially in such a sensitive area :(