yay my 1st sakari video link

KSNS

I dont like to brag but i live so close to the beach a HOBO in a box could not be much closer to it under the pier lol

Sorry andy i know u want to be near the beach also lol s dont get sad unsure.gif lol

here is sakri and her cup of cooling ice after nice walk along beach rolleyes.gif

I dont like to brag but i live so close to the beach a HOBO in a box could not be much closer to it under the pier lol

Sorry andy i know u want to be near the beach also lol s dont get sad unsure.gif lol

OH. . .Oh. . .!!!! really. . .not rubbing my nose in it with that quick turn shot of the sea,. . .Huh Huh. . ???????

GGGGRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr.wink.gif

LOL. . .looks like Sakari was loving the ice.

Glad you guys had a good day.biggrin.gif

yea was a good day a typical day on the BEACH OMG I DID JUST GO THER BEACH BEAH BEACH BEACH

I have even got a little sun tan an me gf burnt

Oh YES WE DID WHOOOS A BOOOO WHOS BOOOOO lmoa laugh.gif

Oh. . .if I wasn't fat and 48 and you wuzzn't so damn far away. . . . biggrin.gif

Andy are you hitting on me ? lol

LOL. . laugh.gif

Sorry to disappoint you Keath, but I've gotta feeling you don't have enuff estrogen in your system for me. . . biggrin.gif