A friend for Chloe?

GungeUK

oh deffo :D my 2 are so much better together :)

Having said that - training 2 the same age will be more challenging and also you need to think of the extra costs involved, flea / worm treatment, vaccines, meds, insurance, food leads etc etc

WOW!! That is a magnificent photo benno_bro!

My partner and I are thinking about getting another husky for Shadow. I heard they behave better when they have another dog to play with and keep them company, not that he misbehaves (not yet anyway) We just haven't found the right girl yet.

We got Koda as companion for Echo our 2 year old White GSD. We had recently lost "Bear" our older White GSD simply to old age.

Echo has now become an Honourary Husky. and they are inseprable. However we are looking to rehome a male Husky to balance the two females.

and to give Koda some full on Husky company. We are not looking to breed, Echo is. . and Koda will be speyed in a few months and the boy will either come or will be neutered.

Then we will have our Pack. biggrin.gif

Just a word of advice, the best tip you can possibly get when raising two puppies is to make time to train them individually, without the other around. It is nice to have two siblings who are attached, but that can sometimes get in the way of them bonding with you. Quite often when two pups are raised together, they bond strongly to one another and ignore the human family. I would probably take the time to socialize them individually a little as well. You don't want them becoming shy or lacking confidence when the other isn't around.

They are absolutely ADORABLE! Enjoy your babies!

WOW!! That is a magnificent photo benno_bro!

My partner and I are thinking about getting another husky for Shadow. I heard they behave better when they have another dog to play with and keep them company, not that he misbehaves (not yet anyway) We just haven't found the right girl yet.

Off topic I know but both Bluemooska and Theldaroy have puppies at the moment :) Not sure if any are available still but they have listings on Dogzonline.