Do you ever tickle your huskies?

Hock

I'll tickle Koda and when I find that sweet spot that gets her back leg twitching. . . soooooo funny laugh.gif

lmao i do this 2 skyla lol stroke her on her belly in a certain spot her her foot goes like thumper in bambi lol

Thats it exactly. . biggrin.gif

Guilty as charged. I will touch just one hair on Smithys back and he will react straight away, so funny. There's no way I would tickle his feet though, really hates that.

lmao i do this 2 skyla lol stroke her on her belly in a certain spot her her foot goes like thumper in bambi lol

This is actually called the 'Scratch Reflex' Thumper , which is also something I do with Smithy, and also Barry...biggrin.gif

This is actually called the 'Scratch Reflex' Thumper , which is also something I do with Smithy, and also Barry...biggrin.gif

ok so that's what you do to your best mates. . .now. . .how do you tickle your Huskies ????

LOL. . laugh.gif