One month today !!!

Andy

Andy, and Kelly(nKoda) Joined this esteemed cavalcade of Husky nutters exactly one short month ago. laugh.gif

I struggle to remember what we did before getting Koda and joining the forums. . .

anyone remember when we weren't here ? biggrin.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Keath,

Between the two of us earplugs and dark glasses are required now to view the forums. . . lol biggrin.gif

Andy, and Kelly(nKoda) Joined this esteemed cavalcade of Husky nutters exactly one short month ago. :lol:

I struggle to remember what we did before getting Koda and joining the forums. . .

anyone remember when we weren't here ? biggrin.gif

lol I forget what we did before we got Nooks so I know how you feel there! :lol: Happy one month Andy, Kelly (and Koda of course lol) :)

:bananen_smilies046:

cool.gif lol I wont tell a sole that ANDY NOW NEEDS earplugs and dark glasses now to view the forums. . . lol

and a white stick. . . lol laugh.gif

Can't believe it has only been a month,feels like longer! Mind you I joined the forum a while ago but didn't start using it much until a couple of months ago. I would be on here more but have issues with wireless so have to computer share sad.gif so can't be on here much at the mo

We value every moment you can share with us. . .biggrin.gif

Awww thanks Andy smile.gifbiggrin.gif thats so nice

yeah, I can kiss ass with the best of them. . .biggrin.gif

Joking aside it was meant sincerely.smile.gif

thanx guys . . .strange to think how many "REAL" new freinds we've made (and met) in this last month

and I do mean real not just adding a name on a facebook list, but real human beings that we have cheered for and felt genuine sorrow for. laughed with (and at) and none of this would have happened if we had decided to get another GSD as a companion for Echo (after we lost Bear to old age)

Our lives have changed only because we took the leap and bought our furball Koda when she was 8 weeks old. if she hadn't got the runs we wouldn't have searched the net and found not only the solution to liquid loads. . . But loads of new pals

and it's all down to a husky's arse. . . .

A furry freckle. . .:)

blink.gif does that mean we've got Koda's arse to thank? I don't fancy kissing it laugh.gifbootyshake.gif

LOL . . .NOT asking you to kiss it. . blink.gif

Just be thankful for it. biggrin.gif

Dogs eh? What would we do without them? lol (and lord knows what we'd do if we didn't have the forum! :))

Without the forums we'd all be rehoming our furbabies, coz we'd be swimming in runny $h!t and trying to sit on the chewed up furniture. . .and wondering why this is all happening. ohmy.gif

But. . . .

We DO have the forums, and the nutters (me!) and ALL the excellent advice and help and support. biggrin.gif

It's fookin brilliant.tongue.gif