sakari off lead as always vid

KSNS

That's great, she looks sooooooo happy,

and very well behaved.

great Job biggrin.gif

Cool vid keath Young Huskys will usually do this Saskia did but am sure you dont need to be told she will change as she gets older and thats why I still find it worrying to see them off lead.

Soz to put a downer on your cool vid m8 just how I feel.

Great vid & it's so nice to see her off the lead smile.gif Wish i could do that with mine, Tikaani is 16months & is a real hunter so i think i would lose him if i let him off. Saying that i left the back gate open once when we had 100 acres of woodland behind us. When i realised 10 mins later my heart sank but i rattled a bowl of food & he came straight back!! He could have ran off for miles by then after a rabbit or something but he didn't stray far which really surprised me.

Aiyana is only 15 weeks and she follows us every where when she is off the lead,though she is showing signs of being a real hunter too!! I think i would be more afraid of someone taking them sad.gif if they went out of sight