Sorry guys

Sid_Wolf

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently guys, I've got a lot on atm, and It looks set to stay that way for a week or 2

Im in the middle of trying to rehome my auntie 20 week old SBT (i knew it wouldnt be long angry.gif), think I've found the perfect home, its just a case of her agreeing now, so wish me luck rolleyes.gif

And I'm SOOOO far behind of assignments for college, have completely lost the will to live, let alone bother with college, but I'v gotta knuckle down and pass, or all this time we've been scraping by will have been for nothing. Only a few more teaching weeks left, then I can get into work and we can finally breathe easy!! I can't wait laugh.gif

So sorry if I'm not about much, I will still pop in everyday and check through posts, but I wont be posting much, If you need my help then PM me as I'll probably miss things in threads

Oh, and if you do see me on here a lot, tell me off, I should probably be doin college work!!

Sid. . .It's all about priorities. . .you got yours straight,

Pop in when you can. . .we'll miss you.

Go pass those exams. . . .we're all behind you. biggrin.gif

Hey Sid I kinda know how you feel huh.gif Its the last push now through till summer,about 8 teaching weeks left. I think you are prob feeling the same way us tutors are feeling at the mo. I have had such a nice easter hol off and I am dreading going back to work on Mon sad.gif

I also have ALOT of work to get done before I go back (haven't started it yet) as well as my own studies so i see where you are coming from.

Keep up the good work & stay focused, i know it's hard but for the sake of a couple more months it will be worth it in the end

Ditto if you see me on here tell me to get off!

Have you got any work lined up for when you finish?

Go Sid! laola.gif

Naomi!!!!!! Get some work done!!!!!!!!!! lol

I didnt realise you were studying yourself ohmy.gif How on earth do you juggle studying and teaching??

Na nothing yet... Im just gunna get any old job to start of with, bring some money in rolleyes.gif lol

Naomi!!!!!! Get some work done!!!!!!!!!! lol

I didnt realise you were studying yourself ohmy.gif How on earth do you juggle studying and teaching??

Na nothing yet... Im just gunna get any old job to start of with, bring some money in rolleyes.gif lol

He he! I'm now about to try to do some work huh.gif Yeah alot of us are still studying,we are either furthering our teaching quals or topping up degrees to masters,it is alot on top of teaching but i finish mine this year too biggrin.gif

Good luck with finding a job