what do you think

terrysibe

Okay now let me give you some background info,

!, the dogs are not trained as sled dogs,

2. the weight the dogs are pulling is far too much

3. these are rescue dogs that were taken in for rehoming

4. then they are bred from with no health tests

5. they are kept in large pens as exhibits for the general public to gawk at

6. they do upto 15 runs a day and often as you see in one of the videos lay down with exaustion and are forced back to their feet

7. look at them trying to pull that rig passengers and driver through deep water,

Would you send one of your dogs there, I hope not, the dogs have no life they are run and bred from constantly,

Terry

Don't look that enthusiastic to run @ the start only a few in the 1st video looked excited. Hated seeing that muzzle on the husky , they actually looked a bit tired i thought even b4 they had their exercise. sorry to sound uninterested but those dogs didn't look that happy.

Okay now let me give you some background info,

!, the dogs are not trained as sled dogs,

2. the weight the dogs are pulling is far too much

3. these are rescue dogs that were taken in for rehoming

4. then they are bred from with no health tests

5. they are kept in large pens as exhibits for the general public to gawk at

6. they do upto 15 runs a day and often as you see in one of the videos lay down with exaustion and are forced back to their feet

7. look at them trying to pull that rig passengers and driver through deep water,

Would you send one of your dogs there, I hope not, the dogs have no life they are run and bred from constantly,

Terry

holy crap seriously!? :o thats disgusting those poor dogs - i was thinking that they looked like they were struggling abit but ive never really seen a dog pulling a sled or rig or anything before so didnt rly know :( poor sibes :(

Think my feelings about this place are well-known ;) (Got your message BTW, spoke to Sue and will be on the phone in the morning. Will let you know the result)

The muzzles disgusting! (Not to mention too small!) and the lack of interest of those dogs worrying.

I played that footage sat in the living room: 3 of mine started looking for the distressed dog when the dog cries in the early part of the footage. Rather disturbingly, our girl Amber started crying and came and pushed herself under my legs.....She was removed from that place 3.5 years ago, yet something about that sound clearly stuck a chord with her, and not a happy one :(

they are running a husky open day to raise money for the "rescue dogs" they have there, not good enough that they breed and sell pups, use them for making mega money for rides, they now want jo public to fund them doing more.

really makes me mad that they are taking in so many people

Terry

Thanks Lyn knew you would want to know

Thats sad sad.gif how much weight were they pulling? My husky pulls sleds and so on for fun but she loves it and its not like that sad.gif . That makes me so sad that people would do that it makes dog sledding look like a bad thing sad.gif . Have they been checked out by anyone like animal protection? Where are they located? I agree that the dogs did not seem happy and they should not be forced to pull when they are tired it can do all kinds of horible things to their muscles and joints.