white dog shampoo

BingBlaze n Skyla

I have a question.

Do you advice some dog white specific shampoo also for a normal husky?!

For exemple Jill has normal white parts as every husky and I was wondering if I can just buy and use only the white dog shampoo.

not sure on this - i don't know whether to just use it on their white bits or to use it all over? I wouldn't think it' would do anything to the coloured part of their fur though?

Thanks for this nix :)

Might get some and try it, do you reckon its ok to use 2 shampoo's in one bath time? we use a flea shampoo aswell inbetween her frontline treatments

i would use the flea shampoo after the whitening one so it's more effective

so you dont reckon it'd be damaging or anything?

might pick some up today, am headin into town before tking reba to the vets :)

what dya mean? damaging to the other huskies or affecting ur flea shampoo? (its not made blazes fur go funny or anythin - n as u know they dont rly need bathing THAT much - helps the white bits tho :D lol

maybe ask in the pet shop what they think?

i want to try this on echo my off white gsd.........................................but she is sh1t scared of water, she freaks out if i make her walk through a puddle!!!!! i don't know what her previous owners did to her but she is petrified.

i want to try this on echo my off white gsd.........................................but she is sh1t scared of water, she freaks out if i make her walk through a puddle!!!!! i don't know what her previous owners did to her but she is petrified.

bings hates water too - he wont go out if its raining and if u say the word bath he runs and hides - i just try 2 bath him as quick as possible run the bath - dunk him in a quick scrub rinse off out then a few treats after

we got a dry waterless shampoo for shiloh hun...works a treat :)