Kells xx

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on old fogies and young uns i would like your critiques

not keath or my dad cos they will be tooooo harsh

nix,sid, aimee what you guys oooooh and wizardora cos ur kool

i want my hair cut this way to get into an apprenticeship at really good hair salon

The question is, do you really want to fool with the maintenance and time to style it like that and crap? Yall put entirely to much effort in yalls hair when men could really care less as long as you got a us a sammich/beer rdy when we get home, lol

as long as you got a us a sammich/beer rdy when we get home, lol

I'm having to restrain my daughter from getting on the next plane over and giving you a slap. . . lol laugh.gif

kelly i LOVE IT - theres a girl who lives near me with hair like that and i LOVE it - if i had the time 2 do it i wud love mine like that lol - go for it! :D

Are you young enough to carrie it off ? if you to old you'll look like mutton

We already got one with a wierdo hiardo on here do you really wanna go same root as her ? laugh.gif

hmm i WONDER who that is ur tlking about :33:

y dont u try that 'emo' 1 u told me about when i asked about the pink ? surely they wud b able 2 do a funky style that way?

also - probs not the greatest for ur hair but if u hairspray it UP then blow dry it with a hair dryer - it stands up rly well (my lil bro has a moheican)