Husky Owners camping w/end April 2010

KERNOWHUSKIES

What a fantastic 1st meet 4 a few of us.

N YES Bid gorgeous D got the asbo award (im sooooo in love with him) im sure Val will fill u in ! :lol:

Gunna add some pics but the big folder is on my f/b pg so go hava look.

Ade was everythin i expected such a nice bloke, Claire absolutly lovely, Kyle very handsome n gave me the cuddle i needed after the Scooby incident, Sara my type of girl sooo funny, VAL lv u n Steve n Big D n Myska and 2 all my new friends thank you 4 makin me so welcome........... NO I HAVEN'T 4got u Keith n Emma n the most gentle n laid back Husky (lab in disguise) Sakari, i thought i could let my 2 off the lead but she just kicks ass..... Kudos !!!! x

Only a few of us did the dressin up but Ades was the best ASS out n everythin..... BUT (no pun intended) i was sat nxt 2 him so everytime he got up i got his ass in my face..... literally !

This was the 1st time i have been campin since the army so i thought it would b a piece of piss, uh no, the 1st nite i was so cold i thought i was gunna slip in2 a coma, Scooby n Mushu were in the cage fast asleep, Nook was on the bed wit me. SOME1 was snorin (Kyle) great n the the temp plummetted (was told -5) it got sooo bad i got Nook IN my sleepin bag i finally fell asleep wrapped round him n then dreamed bout him n Big D 4 at least 1 hr.... wot an awful night !

The walk was ace n a real success thanks 2 Ade. I still beat him in the sponsor money (runni joke wit us 2) n wot a turn out !!!!!

Ok now 4 the drama...... Were all round the fire, Mushu is playin wit Honey, Nanook chillin n Scooby fast asleep n bein really quiet (she got most noisiest Husky) so all good until i tried 2 move her..... no response :o

Nothin, ok so im panickin now, run over 2 Ade n tell him all hell breaks loose, we try 2 wake her, nothin, finally she opens her eyes, shes all floppy n i start 2 SHIT myself i really thought i had lost her. We put her in the car with the heat n kept rubbin her n she eventually comes around n is her noisiest self !!!!!!

Thanks 4 that Scoob !

Amazin weekend dont think ill b at Oct cos of Scoob but if i get my converted van sorted out by then i will b there.

Pics 2 follow (soz bout the essay) xx

scooby bless her was lying on a wet patch, so when the sun went down she got very very cold quickly, couple that with the fact that bless her she is not that young and had done an 8 mile walk, she suffered a little bit of hypothermia. i kept rubbing her all over untill she was warm again and perked up..ten mins later tail was wagging and she was back to normal. really did think we had lost her at one stage....but she is very resiliant and got over it quickly. glad you had fun mate, wouldnt have been the same without you being there :-)

OMG Emily - how frightening!!! So glad everything worked out ok

Hope you weren't too traumatised by ade's ass :bootyshake: Can't wait to see the pics and hear about how big D got the asbo award - am presuming it's something to do with the chickens? lol

Emily, Ade told me about Scoob after you had gone, I knew nothing about it being in the other field - you should have brought her down to us in the van, we'd have put her (and you) by the fire to defrost ... how scary ... hope she's back to her old self now she's back home, xxxxxxxxx

Here r just a few pics from the weekend.

As 4 Scooby she is 10 now so starin 2 feel a bit old, she had the long walk in the hot sun, then a go on the rig, then got really cold in the evenin so think it was all a bit much. Gunna save up 4 a van like Zara's then hopefully i can make it 2 the nxt meet. If not will c u all in the summer (Ade same place n everythin just in the summer pls x)

gallery_708_2_154776.jpg

gallery_708_2_6436.jpg

gallery_708_2_164480.jpg

gallery_708_2_130089.jpg