IPhone Left in a bar

Marc

Just been reading up on this. Aparently there was a prototype iphone that has been found in a bar by someone who has now been blogging about it ect...

Read more here

Now is there just me that thinks this is just excellent marketing by Apple? I mean just leave an iphone prototype lying around in an opportune spot, see what the feedback is on the blogs and if its rubbish you can just say this was a very early prototype and start over ... Seems like an excellent scam to me

yep, i agree very gd marketing by apple, there is no way apple would leave a prototype in a bar by "accident" lol they knew that it would be straight on the internet, where they can record the opinions of it, if rubbish they will scrap it, if any gd they will keep it, they not silly are they......