So lonely :(

Sid_Wolf

Guys............

Im lonely :(

Its my 1st day sitting for Reba.... Im away from rick now... but even worse... Im away from my baby girl sad.gif

I hate it!!! I want her here with me! Its the 1st night in almost 11months that I havent been at home with her during the night!!!

40 nights and counting down................................................ sad.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwww, I know how yah feel. When i was on vacation, i called or texted the sitter every day. I missed the boys so much.

It was really wierd to be without them for a whole month. Usually I get right up and take them out to potty and we go out

to places and walk and everything together so it was really totally not cool that they werent with me. I was chopped liver

for a few days when I got back too....chewy was upset with me and was sure to tell me about it. He had been with us for

11 and a half months before I went on vacation and was obviously confused about why i didnt take him.

Im off to bed in a bit... Got college tomorrow rolleyes.gifdry.gif

Im still gunna try to see Kira as much as possible... I just hate not being there and leavng someone else to see to her...

I worry way too much...

Will Rick watch her while shes eating to make sure she doesnt choke on bones? Will he stay out in the garden with her (our fences arent great)? Will he remember to tighten her collar so she doesnt slip it? Will he get up in time to feed her and fill her treat ball? Will he carry on with my lead training so she's not back to pulling when I get home?

Yea... I dont trust anyone with my pup lol laugh.gif

Im still gunna try to see Kira as much as possible... I just hate not being there and leavng someone else to see to her...

I worry way too much...

Will Rick watch her while shes eating to make sure she doesnt choke on bones? Will he stay out in the garden with her (our fences arent great)? Will he remember to tighten her collar so she doesnt slip it? Will he get up in time to feed her and fill her treat ball? Will he carry on with my lead training so she's not back to pulling when I get home?

sure you would trust me with her huni , lol. you are like me i worry about ours when we are away from them, sure Rick will take good care of her.

sure you would trust me with her huni , lol. you are like me i worry about ours when we are away from them, sure Rick will take good care of her.

Lol yu know its weird you say that... Rick was so pissed off with our housemates the other day and there was talk of us leaving. We have places to go but we couldnt take Kira, and I would refuse to get rid of her. So I said that if it came to it I'd be on the phone to Rose asking if you'd foster her till we had somewhere we could take her! laugh.gif how spooky is that!? blink.gif

These feelings mean that you are a good pet to your girlie.

And when you decide to add yourself to the worldwide gene pool you will make a thoughtful and caring parent.

Na I wont worry with the cam, I do trust him, its just he does some thing different to me, and some things that I just wouldnt do...

Like the other day he was sitting on a grass verge with her waiting for me (quiet road, but led to a busy road), she was laying down being good... so he unclipped the lead ohmy.gifangry.gifdry.gif But he did get told off for that laugh.gif

Lol we dont have a webcam and because i'v taken the laptop he has no computer to stream it to me lol...

I will be seeing her for a little while later, I'll go pick her up after I've sorted Reba out and take her down to meet rick from work

I think i'm sufferin from seperation anxiety! ohmy.giflaugh.gif

I worry way too much...

oh no i know how you feel on the trust side ov things but i am sure he will watch her like a hawk xx hope ya feeling ok xx

Lol yu know its weird you say that... Rick was so pissed off with our housemates the other day and there was talk of us leaving. We have places to go but we couldnt take Kira, and I would refuse to get rid of her. So I said that if it came to it I'd be on the phone to Rose asking if you'd foster her till we had somewhere we could take her! laugh.gif how spooky is that!? blink.gif

thats very spooky huni, lol sure kav/ sisko would love that .

Yay! I just spent about an hour with my baby girl biggrin.gif

So happy now, tho a little upset at how upset she got when she had to go home without me frown.gif

Her and Reba were ok... ish... (Reba's dog agressive) lol we had a couple of spats at 1st with Reba going for her, but once we started walking it all went well, there were a few airsnaps from Reba if Kira got too close, and she didnt like Kira walking behind her at all rolleyes.gif I was just stuffing Reba with treats whenever her and Kira were kinda close together thumbup.giflol.gif

lol just got a text from Rick who's walking home with Kira now, apparently she's sat down looking in the direction of the house and wont budge! frown.gif My poor baby...