As something gone wrong here

valkyries

Ok as something gone wrong here, i get a pasta pot from Tesco, Thor and Loki get chicken wings and there gone in no time.

Odin he gets best British Lamb ffs i cook it for him as he wont touch raw (fussy) well i give him his Lamb he sniffs if, then turns his bloody nose up and walks away wtf is that all about lol oh i know what he's waiting for, he's waiting for me to add gravy ffs.

Do any of you have one as stuborn and fussy as mine xxxx

Definitely Linda! Chewy is the pickiest eater I have ever seen when it comes to big dogs. My parents' huskies never turned their nose up at

any kind of food. They hogged down kibble and treats, and would def gorge on any food if they were not limited. Chewy on the other hand

is absolutely stubborn about his food and will blatently turn his nose up if he doesnt want something Im giving him. I may never figure out

why either, lol.

AAAWWWWWwwwwww poor Cindere -Linda. . . huh.gif

I get the point. . .

YOU get a 99p pasta pot and the dogs get £10 worth of frikken meat n gravy.

YOU deffo the pet in that house. . . .

they make you do all the work and they get all the good stuff. ohmy.gif