Day out at Lee Quarry

Sarah

Met up with Stacy, Laika, Val, Steve, Myshka and of course....Big D :D

All went well, they all had a great run about and a splash - D LOVED the water! There were a few sheep about on cliffs but luckily they kept their distance :D

enjoy the pics

gallery_3_6_439084.jpg

gallery_3_6_65908.jpg

gallery_3_6_364512.jpg

gallery_3_6_360429.jpg

gallery_3_6_96682.jpg

gallery_3_6_379938.jpg

gallery_3_6_6649.jpg

gallery_3_6_343487.jpg

gallery_3_6_90415.jpg

gallery_3_6_487506.jpg

We were on our way back down towards the car and i had hold of the end of my boy's 2 x 50ft leads ......they were pulling down hill like mad (where do they get their energy??) and I got the leads wrapped around my ankles and both feet got dragged from under me, smack right on the bottom of my back - OUCH pain is an understatement, my hand took the brunt of it and my elbow got a slight graze, typing is painful and sitting in a certain way hurts :(

I now can't walk my boys cause of my hand so Marc is gonna have to get fit very quick lol

gallery_3_6_370082.jpg

gallery_3_6_147652.jpg

Matthew and Big D were shattered lol

gallery_3_6_35836.jpg

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! :o And I saw it "in the flesh", so to speak (no pun intended!) .... get Marc to give your Coccyx a light massage :huh::rolleyes::D

Really good pics, was a lovely day (till the end :( ) Oh, and Thank God Marc had his inhaler handy or I'd have missed it all & been on oxygen somewhere!

Oooohhh, I bet that stings a bit. . . ohmy.gif

Otherwise looks like you guys had a great day. . .out on't moors.

Looks like they should film DR. Who there. . . lol

we've been trusting Diesel off lead on the odd occasion, his last owner said he'd come back, but we're still a bit suss of that, anyway, he did really well, yesterday, off lead for ages, kept walking round the water (or through it!) & back when called, but obviously, will only do this in selected quiet areas

elbow is scabbing over and bruising nicely

Bum + back is bruised - had to take a cushion to work to rest against my back today :(

left thigh has a bubble on it and is bruised

this is my hand this afternoon - ouch, can't grip anything with it at moment :(

post-4-13585950880256_thumb.jpg

Ouch, that hand looks painful but more importantly, I did that to myself a while back, and I know it's extremely painful and uncomfortable. Not to discourage you, but I think it took me between 1 and 2 months for the skin to grow back and not feel pain when I grabbed stuff. I hope you'll have a much speedier recovery than me. At least it sounds like you fell with a good reason, in my case, I was running around as a kid and just stumbled on my own feet lol