Fallen?

Sarah

Ok, after my latest eventful walk, I don't believe for one min that it's just me that has fallen whilst walking their dogs - soooooooo

come on own up and tell your stories!!

Here's mine

1. at a rally and kimba went down a ditch to toilet - i tried to get down to pick it up and stumbled - much to the delight of the onlookers unsure.gif

2. got the leads wrapped around my legs yesterday and had both feet pulled from under me - resulting in lots of cuts bumps and bruises :(

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we drove past a local park a few months ago & saw a Mal playing, so Steve pulled over, got out, sorted the dogs, gave me Diesel & off we set after it.... only Diesel wouldn't wait for me to pull my boot up & yanked the lead, pulling me head first to the floor!!

Luckily, no camers were present & there was no-one else in the park!

1) Trying to get down the flood bank at the river to the lower level while walking Nikita. No problem for her though I ended up sliding down on my bum. Of course it was wet out as well.

2) Decided to sit on the ground while holding the leads of both dogsunsure.gif. They saw something they wanted behind me. Let me just say when you are already on the ground you have very little leverage to stop them.

Other than those times have had lots of close calls. One particular hazard is mud...it sure is slipperysmile.gif

voted and yes

1. we went to meet Andy and Kelly, we got there early so took them for a walk. Thor goes down a ditch and up the other side to fast, as i came up the other side i just went down flat on my face. Right in front or the car park full off people lol Thanks Thor

2. i tried walking all 3 but here see for your self lol

when it was snowing we went to the park with the kids and dogs i had niko and he pulled to me to get to martin and i went flat on back and pulled for about 10 meters my bum was cold and wet lol.

martin has been pulled over a few times by kato, niko and bear bu he will kill me if i told you all his storys.

zac has been pulled off his bike by kato. Zac went to the park with martin the other day and he was riding his bike holding niko and he loved to so martin said do it with kato well kato is a lot bigger and stronger than niko, zac was riding and kato started to run and zac couldd not keep up with kato and zac ended up coming off his bike and being pulled by kato for a good 20 meter's or so. poor zac kepted hold of kato's lead and did not let go

Voted, yes. We got about 5" of snow here one day (very rare), and he got so excited that he pulled me down. I was wearing ski pants, and I slid along on my bum for several yards, laughing the whole time and hoping nobody could see. laugh.gif

Knock on wood that he doesn't pull me down on the pavement at a road race in front of loads of people ...

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

AWESUM Linda, as said least they waited.

Voted and YES:

I was only 11 at the time and we have our first greyhound Rusty, we was over the park and we had an extendie lead and he got a good run towards some squirrels and I got taken for the ride as im flying low level and had to let go before I went head first into a very old oak tree.

Thats the only time a dog has pulled me over but 2 of use need the harness to walk out with to give me better control, the first loved to jump and could take part in the olympics. Kaite our second jumps and spins when a yappy goes past but also cowers backwards, was in Grays weeks ago getting her chipped and a rotty in front made her want to back up and with her inbetween my legs to stop her and 2 small dogs trying to sniff her back making her want to go forward.

Peter x

Yesh I have lol... only twice tho biggrin.gif

Once when I was wearing hikin boots and tripped over the lace, i dropped the lead and she ran out in front of a bus ohmy.gif but she did come back and obviously didnt get hit smile.gif thank god.

The 2nd time was the other day, we decided to walk her through the woods and the park, she was pullin like mad cus of all the pidgeons and squirrels in the woods, and in the park there was loads of dogs! (not the dog park), she met a husky, we were walking behind him headed home and had to go down a hill... she pulled and I slid all the way to the bottom of the hill on my arse! laugh.gif didnt let go tho!!

Yes, by Ozzy who was only 5 months at the time :blink: I had put his lead on and opened the door, I turned around to see where Micah was and Ozzy lunged forward. The result was me being dragged on my behind down 7 steps - I couldn't stop the momentum. By the time I reached the bottom Ozzy turned around saw me sitting on the ground and jumped all over me thinking it was a game!!! Bless him - he was so excited, he had his beach lead on so he knew he was going to the beach.

my dads bin pulled over he took dogs over feild blaze ran full pelt towards sum1 throwing a frisbee or a ball for their dog and blaze decided he wanted 2 play and pulled dad flat on his front then once dad was up blaze saw another dog he wanted 2 get to and pulled dad over backwards :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have voted but I need a yes and a no. He didnt pull me over he wiped me out. When we had that bad spell of snow I took him up the quarry and he couldnt slow down running in it and knocked me flying.

Oh yeah Sarah im sorry for this I know that you really did hurt yourself yesterday and I know I'll get the blame lol but now a day later it was funny lol. You know i love you xxxx

i feel this thread is aimed at me!! LOL

well you all saw the spectacular superwoman impression in heaton park............

well the other big one was when i was little and we had a GS..........i was this skinny little thing and mum stopped at a phonebox and said whatever you do....don't let go...........so the dog sees a cat...............guess what happens next-oh yeah... straight up the hill face first!!!