Fallen?

Sarah

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

voted - and yes, lots of times!

Every week at puppy classes, apart from 2 or 3 times (over a 15 week period) she had me out, or i fell backwards going over gravel, or i hit a rabbit hole in the field, etc etc...

On a walk she decided to chase after a little dog...she went one way, then cut the other, resulting in my chair tipping up and down sideways...

Luckily never fell out by myself!

Um...almost fell out when we met with Sarah et al at Thetford Forest, had to drop the lead that time as had Josh on my lap and we would have both hurt ourselves! She just wanted to see Kimba and Kaiser!

oh and we just brought an extendible lead...it's only 5 meters long, now wishing we got a longer one, but the first time she ran to the end i didn't realise how short it was - never seeing it fully extended, so wasn't ready to brace myself - and fell forwards, but didn't actually come out of my chair!

that's about it!

I've been pulled over once by Nooks, this was ages ago.

We were walking through a park near us (Bourne Park) and theres a play area for kids where dogs aren't allowed on to, well, theres a sign there saying they're not anyway lol. Anyway, I had Nooks on the lead and he was walking quite nicely when he heard the children playing on these swings, he loves kids and pulled like a good 'un to try and go and say hello to them and i went over, slightly grazing my knee and palms of my hands. I dropped the lead but Nooks stopped where he was (Rob was with me and picked the lead up). I was impressed at how Nooks stood still and didnt try running off! :) So I darent take Nooks out on my own, in case he were to pull me over again and I banged my head and he tries to run off or something..

I was impressed at how Nooks stood still and didnt try running off! :)

that happened 2 my mum the other day she slipped over on sum rly tiny stones whilst walking blaze so she dropped his lead obv my first reaction was 2 grab mum - she shouted at me - dont grab me get blaze!! - luckily like nooks blaze just stopped and turned around 2 look at us as if 2 say what u doin!? we were well shocked he just stopped and waited :)

Well I havn't been pulled over by Nuks as I have reasonabley good upper body strength... But my hubby who has the upper body strength of a 10 year old girl got yanked face first into the mud when he through her ball further than the flexi lead went!! HAHAHA!!

However I have been pulled over by Hoolie my main walker dog, hes a VERY big strong lad and it was snowing, he was on a flexi lead in a park hes usually used to being off lead in.. saw another dog he fancied a chat with and over I went right smack on my knees and right in front of my boss who was out with her dog and one of her walkers... then she yelled buscuit and wow over I went again as Hoolie ran back past me to her to get the buscuit! unsure.gif Its no wonder she thinks Im abit useless!! sad.gif