Is your husky a cuddle-monster or not?

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not too sure about this at the mo lol...shiloh dives all over you anytime you attempt to stroke him- i put it down to him still being a puppy! angry.gif

on the chance he does let you stroke him in a nice and calm manner his you know what pops out to say hi rolleyes.gif quite embarrassing too laugh.gif

Our Skye used to lie under my feet when she was a wee ickle girl. Now she tends to sleep in the corner at the other end of the room or at the other end of the sofa.

She likes the odd belly rub but usually only as part of playtime. She loves her mum though and will happily lie with her head on her lap while both are on the sofa watching TV.

Dakota cuddles bigtime -- he wants nothing more than to someday be a lapdog.

But he's like a little vampire: He waits to be invited first!

His MO is come up to one of us while we're in bed and stretch his head/neck across any part of us to give a "hug." He'll stay that way and have his head petted until he's invited up to visit, then he'll hop in the bed between us and lay upside down and fall asleep, often first rolling onto either one of us for more snuggles while being petted. He'll only stick around for about an hour or so before he hops down and goes to his own bed. We love it!

Out of our bunch isis is the biggest cuddle monster she will lie there for ages and let you stroke her she does this weird thing too she will come and sit next to you then you start stroking her tummy and she will slowly start falling back into the chair if she is on the end 9 times out of 10 you have to stop her falling as she is so clumsy, i will have to video it one day its so funny the way she just starts going backwards lol..

zayla she will have the occasional fuss, star she can be a cuddle monster but gets fed up easy, and phoenix he has gone better as he as got older loves a fuss and cuddle but sometimes can get fed up easy, and annya new girl well she just wants to chew your hands off at moment lol.. and ben my older dog will lie there forever and let you stroke him ... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Max love to be picked up and have a cuddle but after 5-10mins he dont wonna know untill next time. Katie is a really snuggle bunny, if im cold I take her to bed with me to warm me up but Kate just wantsto get into your skin and live with you. Like isis kate will lean untill you stop her of she falls and its cute to watch.

Peter x

Max is snuggled to my feet again AWWWW warmth

Steve loves a cuddle he follows me around everywhere and as soon as i sit down he is up head on lap demanding his back rublaugh.gif You literally only have to run your finger down his back and he sits looking up at you waiting for his rub! I think it may be the malamute in him as they are apparantly a bit more affectionate, Maybe one day in a week he is husky and dont wanna knowhuh.gif