member titles?

SiberHusky97

ok, this is a silly question but I'm too curious for my own good sometimes hehe (I guess that's another reason why i like huskies). Would someone mind explaining to me what all these member titles mean? I see some people are just members, other are advanced members, other premium... Obviously the mods and admins are the simple ones to understand but what about the rest... Does reputation have anything to do with it or how does it all work. Thank you in advance to whoever takes the time to answer :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Kelly says, Plus I think it's also linked to the frequency that you post.

You might have made 500 posts but only one per day and be a "member", however someone who makes 500 posts in a month is a "senior"

Same number of posts but higher level of involvement.

Can't says this is definate just based on observation. biggrin.gif

As Kelly says, Plus I think it's also linked to the frequency that you post.

You might have made 500 posts but only one per day and be a "member", however someone who makes 500 posts in a month is a "senior"

Same number of posts but higher level of involvement.

Can't says this is definate just based on observation. biggrin.gif

Andy you are everywhere i look on here,how do you have the time?! lol tongue.gif I think you should be a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious member! he he biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Awwww thanx you're so sweet.

I must admit that since joining the forum just over a month ago certain other parts of my previous daily existence have faded into the background. . .Husky life and forum life have sort of taken over.

Also I spend too much time at work on my smartphone keeping up with the forums.blink.gif

lol

I think I'm addicted.laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

No. . not really.rolleyes.gif

I have posted more and have more REP points. . .

There is no competition.. . .laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

I am King of the World !!!!. . . Whoooo hooooooo. . . biggrin.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gifcheckeredflag.gifcheckeredflag.gifcheckeredflag.giflaola.gif

Nope this is my normal unnasuming, calm, quiet, relaxed personality. . . why ? rolleyes.gif

not you anna, i only ever hurt my dad mwah ha haha ha ha

Why do you think I took Karate for 2 years. . . !!!!! blink.gifwink.gifsad.gifcool.gifohmy.gif

She's fierce unsure.gif

a premium member is one who has made a donation towards the sites monthly running costs (A* for Kelly lol)

The other titles are something you all may actually be able to help me with.........

Currently, your title changes according to how many posts you've done but i'd like to change these to something more specfic to our forum - so any ideas as to new member titles will be gratefully received :)

Currently this is how they stand:

Newbie 0 posts

Member 10 posts

Puppy 25 posts

Advanced Member 30 posts

Great Member 50 posts

Senior Member 300 posts

Valued Member 600 posts