idiots ggrrrr

furbabys

ok so i have just been to the park with demon ...walking past these lads about 17 year old , one shouts is that a siberian husky , yes i said ,"he said" how old is it "so i said " 10 months thinking they were just interested ,,wot came next made me want to punch the little shit in the face angry.gifangry.gif

"he then said " oh my mates as just been knicked and hes 10 month old i think thats it , how shocked was i, i then said oi you cant go round accusing people of knicking dogs you little w****r ,, he then said well it looks like him hes grey and white ,, so i said open your F**king eyes mines red and white A*****e ,, god i am soooooo angry angry.gifangry.gif

Rant over sorry for the language xx

Rant. . away. . .I'm sure if there were a Grey and white sibe in your neighbourhood, you would have seen it by now.

What did he expect. . . "Oh, really. . .well this MUST be your mates Husky. . . here take him. . ." Dumbass. . !!!

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd. . . even if you had nicked the Husky. . . or bought it off some disreputable local toe-rag, I'm sure the first thing you would do is walk it in the local parks where the original owner might see it. . .Jeez they must think you wuz born yesterday.

Stooopid is as stooooopid does. smile.gif