Feel useless

lexas

So I have a friend that lives in UK and she and I are chatting and she tells me about her neighbor who has a small dog in their backyard, and has seen one of the teenage sons walk out back and kick the dog several times because it "barked"

She is afraid to call the police or anyone because her neighbors are apparently violent and since they have had words before they will come after her and her family.

Of course I tell her to give me the info and I will figure out a way to turn him in and she wont do it.

I just hate to think of a poor little dog over there getting beat up because they owners are peices of crap who obviously do not respect anyone or anything.

Also I am in America so I reallly reallly can't do anything about it.

Just makes me mad!!

Sorry had to vent it out.

sad.gif That's horrible she could just phone the RSPCA she wouldn't even have to do it in her own house if she was worried about them finding out.

It's really sad that people get pets and dont look after them if they dont want it they should at least have the decency to hand it to a shelter where it can find a new home angry.gif

So I have a friend that lives in UK and she and I are chatting and she tells me about her neighbor who has a small dog in their backyard, and has seen one of the teenage sons walk out back and kick the dog several times because it "barked"

She is afraid to call the police or anyone because her neighbors are apparently violent and since they have had words before they will come after her and her family.

Of course I tell her to give me the info and I will figure out a way to turn him in and she wont do it.

I just hate to think of a poor little dog over there getting beat up because they owners are peices of crap who obviously do not respect anyone or anything.

Also I am in America so I reallly reallly can't do anything about it.

Just makes me mad!!

Sorry had to vent it out.

all they can do is call the council and the dog warden and make an anonymous call.

they dont have to give their name and just need to report it, hopefully some good will come of it.

some people just dont deserve dogs

kelly

yes it's unfortunate that those selfsame scumbags who beat and mistreat the dog will set the same dog on you if you call the authorities.

They have to be caught in the act for anything to be done.

maybe your friend can covertly video the abuse the turn them into the police or RSPCA.

video evidence may be enough for them to initiate action.

however a verbal complaint almost always gets zero action

I told her to give me the info, adress and such and I would handle it.. but she is too afraid that they will still blame her and they have already made threats to her little sister. It sick..i will tell her what you all said though.

I guess they are just that bad of ppl. Its a little staffy I think she said.

It really does need to be handled. She said that the RSPCA has been out there once. Not sure why they didn't take the poor dog the first time.

I'd see if it can be recorded but not from their house window cause if they see it they may work out how it was filmed?

A friend of mine was visiting her parents and saw the next door neighbours dog being beaten, apparently it had been happening for a while so they spoke to someone who had wanted a dog for a while and they went round in the night and stole the dog - not advocating this in any way or saying it was the right thing to do but the dog is now safe

It's a shame that in this day and age people are afraid to report something as cruel as this for fear of repercussions :( Hope the rspca / police / dog wardens DO something about it

i know how you feel my neighbours have 2 staffys and i have seen them punch and kick them in the face i made it clear tht i didnt like it amd its not right but i am helpless to do anything because they would know its me and as i have young children its not worth the harrasment i would get xxx i know it sounds harsh but my kids and my huskies come first xxxx