my little girl is growing up!!!!!

Kells xx

my ikkle koda pants lost her first tooth tonight!!!!!!!!!

she has been fussing at her mouth and as she was chewing my wrist i saw blood, then her tooth pinged on the floor!!!!

ive kept it

did anyone else manage to keep their dogs first tooth????????

does anyone remember when their dog lost their first tooth??first coat blow???

im happy happy happy

kellybiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Is there anything we can do to help ease the transition. . .

Help with the discomfort

can she still eat chickenn wings ?

What is a good nutricious substitute that won't turn her bum into a chocolate milkshake factory?

Fanx in advance

Is there anything we can do to help ease the transition. . .

Help with the discomfort

can she still eat chickenn wings ?

What is a good nutricious substitute that won't turn her bum into a chocolate milkshake factory?

Fanx in advance

sorry dad,

help with the discomfort!!!!!!

attacking echo and me and tugging at the blanket on the sofa.......... woooing and chewing echos squeaky!!!!!!

oh and now she is running around wooing and biting everything

She's so eager to get them out we'll just have piles of chewed detrius left when I get home from work in the morning. . . .awwww bless. . :)

Yeah we kept Dakota's puppy teeth, I was playing tug of war with her when it fell out, I didn't know what was happening, thought I had been too rough with her :o I've got two of them in a bag now. She was chewing alot so we just kept giving her things to chew on, she loves empty plastic coke or milk bottles, maybe you can try that?

We never found any of Akiras teeth sad.gif but when we first noticed them missing was a funny story. We(my husband and I) were snuggling her on our bed and she would always lay on her back and put her head back and open her mouth wide and I looked in her mouth and noticed 2 teeth missing I freaked out thinking some how my poor puppies teeth got knocked out! We called the emergency vet and everything just to find out that she was starting to loose her baby teeth hehe. We gave her Chilli bones when she was teething they were her fav. it is a soft bone toy that you soak water into and freeze it. You could probably do this with most little stuffed animals and it would probably do about the same thing. But these had a way that when the dog was chewing they did not chew through the material and when they melted it dried at the same time so it did not get the floor all wet. I miss my little miss sassy akria being so small. Oh yeah and she loved to chew on pig hooves and bully sticks while she was teething and still does biggrin.gif.

Thanks for the ideas Jamee. . . :)

Yeah, Koda and her surrogate mum Echo love pig trotters too

Well Im a very sad person.. I have every one of Nuks teeth I could find and have them in a "Baby's first tooth" silver box!! LOL laugh.gif

Stuff thats good for helping with teething is carrots, stick one in the freezer for an hour or so then give it her, its nice and cold for her gums which will be saw and its good and chewy, if she doesnt like that you can do the same with dental chews stick um in the frezzer will make um cold and harder so it will last longer... as for nice hard things she can just chew on Nylabone make a puppy teething bone thats very good. Hope that all helps! biggrin.gif