Mushu strikes again !!!!

KERNOWHUSKIES

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigh go in my freezer o ce and ate peas. Not hot pockets or meat but peas.

Maybe get your dog some bones from petco. They helped alot with my husky. I would only let him have them

when I went to work.

Maybe leave him in one room of the house with food and water + that chew toy when you go to work so he will not kill

the whole house. Tigh will chew something here and there now but it's a spite thing with him. If we go to the store with out

him he will eat what ever I use the most like my Bose headphones, laptop power charger, xbox headset. Just stuff he sees me

with last before I left him alone.

When he was about 8-9 months he had to be caged because he was so bad . But after being cage for a few months he is better now

and I put the cage into storage.

+ maybe try running with him more. If Tigh isn't worked he will take it out on the house.

Saw pic. . . covered mouth with hand muttering "Oh! f*CK!"

I'd be considering Husky steaks for dinner. . . lolohmy.gifwink.gifcool.gif

He does look quite proud of himself. Nothing a good upholstery shop can't fix. Gotta love those Huskies. Our last one disassembled a recliner, right down to the metal frame. Tomorrow is a new day.