Mental Moments

Lil Miss Bump

Hey hey

does anyone else have a crazy pup that every so often will have a manic 5/10 minutes??

at approx 8pm every night ozzy decides he wants to play pouncing and throwing himself around....this is no matter how much exercise he's had!!!

now i'm quite happy to run around the garden with him etc-but when he suddenly pounces it bloody hurts!!! i'm covered in bruises!!!!!

HELP!!!!!

Oh yes!! When i get home i get roo roos then bouncing up & down follwed by mad 5 minutes, jumping up on my shoulders! It can hurt!!

One minute Aiyana is playing happily in the garden the next she is bombing up and down, round and round!! Tikaani normally watches on as if to say what the hell are you doing?!

It is funny to watch! Im sure they all do it biggrin.giflaugh.gif

yep...shiloh does this aswell in the back garden laugh.gif

chloe usually sets him off by running up and down the garden laughing- he will then start running around like he is on speed- all over the place...sometimes he even randomly jumps up in the air mid run....oh it is very funny....my camera will be filming the next episode as it is happening more often these days :)

xxxxxxxx

Our two do this on occasion too. Holly once decided to randomly get up from where she was lying by our feet, run round the house like a lunatic for a couple of minutes then came back and went back to sleep. Leigh and myself were wondering WTF was that all about :blink:

that would have been funny to see lmao laugh.giflaugh.gif xxx

Yeah Koda does this dashes around at a hundred miles per hour. Over chairs people laptops under Echo (who stands there bemused) yip and yaps and off again. The funniest thing though is we have laminate flooring very smooth and it's like a cartoon her legs are going crazy but she's going nowhere. We piss our selves when she does it

laugh.gif Kaiser tucks his tail under him - ears back and whooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

buzzes round the garden through the kitchen scoots over the chair, bounces onto the couch and back out again for round 2 - Kimba watches him then he has a go when he's finished, sometimes he will chase him and floor him laugh.gif

And, if you're lucky, this will continue well into their golden years! At 15, even Bo would occasionally make a "mad-run" through the house... it was so fun to watch the old man and his burst of energy. (course it usually led to a half hour nap afterwards!)

Keep your sense of humor - while sometimes this will p*ss you off - it's a trait that is just a part of being husky.:)

Arrgh yes the world famous husky furniture olympics! We're treated to that on semi regular occasions, when someone new and exciting arrives or just for the hell of it sometimes..

she has a new stringy toy and was ragging that early and suddenly went into olympic mode it was very funny coz I was stood in the kitchen and all I could hear was her bouncying about telling her new rope toy off then skidding into the kitchen back to the living room skid through the kitchen again.. so I opened the back door and sure enough down to the bottom of the garden stopping momentarily for a pee which since she wees and walks anyway took seconds and she was back on her way through the kitchen and onto the sofa again!

I find it the most hylarious thing in the world.. next to her bouncying so much on walks that she trips over her own feet!! biggrin.gif