quick update

shanetez1

Echo is now walking much better on her leash and a real sense of enjoyment follows, so proud to walk with her being so good. thanks to everybody for your suggestions and advise your all stars x x x. however im not even tempted any more to get her a play friend as for now i think the one is more then enough! laugh.gif considering its a ten minute struggle with her if i need to pop out without her because she tells me off something rotten!!! even when i come back ten minutes later its as if she hasn't seen me in weeks and goes crazy with the real wind up her bum! gotta love em!rolleyes.gif

So what method did you use in the end to get her to walk nicely ???

• 2 weeks later...

we did the whole boring and i mean boring approach of not walking till u do it nice!!! to say i felt a prize twat doesnt do it justice! it took 13 days (for hours a day) for her to finally get the whole idea plus the odd treat WHILE it was working well she still pulls but only when she wants to say hi to another dog or pair of legs lol. she still loves being off lead more tho and wont leave my side, but couldnt do that all the time as i WOULD NEVER take the risk if it was a public place with cars noises ect.. so you always need to have them trained on leash as well as off.biggrin.gif

Great job. The real benefit is, that you and Echo have bonded even closer. She respects you more, and that is also a very big plus. Many more walks with your best friend.