Heaton Park Meet up - phew what a DAY! :D

Sarah

Had a great day today at the meet up, am still chuckling to myself and trying to get my lungs to work again! lol

Sam (new member) came and bravely met us rowdy lot with Kaiser and Nanook, they are both adorable and so well behaved! Well, they are on lead rolleyes.gif

She slipped her harness and ran off into the field chasing the donkey's and the horses ohmy.gif Aimee ran in, Sam ran in, Dave (Lisa's hubby now known as Teflon Dave) ran in, heck why not lets all go get trampled on by scared donkeys lol so i jumped over the fence as well.

Dave was doing amazing dives - just a shame he couldn't hit the target lol

1/2 an hour later, 3 laps round the field later, Sam managed to grab her YAY :D we drew quite a crowd too!! There were a lot of video's being taken and no doubt we will end up on you tube somewhere laugh.gif

And people say it's ok to let a husky off lead blink.gif nahhhhhhhhh :rofl: She was far too interested in chasing the donkeys and winding up the horses!! She did get kicked though but was ok - and it didn't stop her going back in!!

After that eventful start we had a nice walk and were recognised all over the place laugh.gif ohh you got her back then was said more than once lol - erm yeah - look rolleyes.gif

Well, thanks again for a lovely day out, i'm going to look into lung transplants now laugh.gif

Pics will be up soon :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

val couldn't get there in time :( she is going to be kicking herself now lol

Met a gorgeous fluffy husky x Samoyed with a lady called Kate - got pics as well so CUTE !! Gave her a card as well so hope she joins :)

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Time to look up on YT for mad people chading huskies that chasing donkies and horses, glad it went great for you all and after the eventful start least the rest went well. Im off to carry on larfing and search youtube

Peter x

Believe me it was well funny laugh.giflaugh.gif....you sort of stood there in horror at 1st not knowing to stay serious or to laugh but once Dave started doin gymnastics you couldnt help but laugh laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

great day again guys....thank you so much for helping me out today.......and sorry for shouting most of the time lol xxxx

saz saz saz.............you need to build up the story............draw people in............give them the details!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

so here is the story................dizzy style :lol:

firstly........guess who was walking Nanook when she slipped the harness (oh yes HARNESS-not just lead!) that would be me! (how did u guess??!!!)

well we walks up by the kiddie area (no paedophile comments needed thank u) and went to walk past the donkey (called henry!)............everyone goes past nice and cheerful, everyone being well behaved (even asbo!!!)

amanda and i are walking at the back commenting on how good everyone is being today..............DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

nanook decideds she wants to have an up close and personal look at henry........fine i thinks.......she's only dinky-what trouble can she cause?! :o she started singing to henry...........then....she decides she wants to get in the field with him and bolts through the railing.........so i'm crouched down trying to convince her to come out.........and she starts SCREAMING.....and I mean SCREAMING........so much so that all the people from the kiddie area are coming over to check what i'm doing to this bloody dog...................she's twisting and turning and i'm trying to coax her to come out-so I says 'amanda can u get sam please...........' then she tried to bite me...........so i went

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

and just as Sam started to walk towards me she slipped out of her harness and went straight to henry........... so i vaulted over the fence (i'd like to point out at this point that i am wearing slip on shoes-yes i know, schoolboy error!)

now henry was NOT impressed with this..........he headbutted her.....he kicked her and then he started to tell her (in donkey) exactly why she should be getting out of his field...................... (all this time i am chasing her and teflon dave too!)

nanook wasn't listening.......henry ran-so she ran.............then the whole of henry's family turned up............and she ran with them too!!!

now teflon dave think's it's time to start launching himself.............trouble is nanook is nowhere around him and he is actually lunging at thin air!!! (BRILLIANT BTW)

we've drawn quite a crowd by this point and then I see SARAH running across the field....and SAM!! (HA HA HA) so there are 4 of us running around the biggest bloody field in heaton park..........chasing not on a dog but donkeys too!!!!

the sides are covered in people with their mobile phones out (great stuff at least we'll be on you've been framed!) but no other feckers are coming in to help!!!

then.................sam's dad and brother join us in the field........at which point nanook thinks she'd like to visit the horses at the other end of the field............so we all run across to the other side of the field...........she runs with the horses for a bit, then decides to go for a swim in the brook...........so we all corner here............and teflon dave strikes again!!!!

nanook takes off down the path and a kind man with a bike blocks off the path..............so you've guess it.....back into the field she goes............

QUICK SHE'S HAVING A SHIT sam cries and goes running towards her.................too late..............she's off again.................and then...........after well over 30mins of running (where we're all dying i'd like to point out) sam manages to grab her tail..............and we've got her

the cheers could be heard for miles around..............so could the wheezing of mine and sarah's lungs!!!!!

THE END!!!! :lol:

by this time