Heaton Park Meet up - phew what a DAY! :D

Sarah

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eeeeeeeeerm................well it is a strange story.........(isn't it always from me tho?!)

we went to heaton park for the first time ever on new years day as the WSM (wicked step mother) wanted us to go for some 'fresh air'

so off we all trotted in the ice etc in nothing at all like we should've been walking in!!

and i spotted this donkey.............and fell in love..............and called him henry............and begged mike to let me take him home!!! so every time we go back up there now i go and see him!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3219539&l=0ce580ce27&id=506658930

this was taken on new years day!!

eeeeeeeeerm................well it is a strange story.........(isn't it always from me tho?!)

we went to heaton park for the first time ever on new years day as the WSM (wicked step mother) wanted us to go for some 'fresh air'

so off we all trotted in the ice etc in nothing at all like we should've been walking in!!

and i spotted this donkey.............and fell in love..............and called him henry............and begged mike to let me take him home!!! so every time we go back up there now i go and see him!!!

you nutter lmao...why would you want to take home a donkey??? he defo wouldnt it in the car with you...quite a trek back to eccles aswell lol xx

I thought I had a good imagination & was chuckling at the thought of you lot running round a field after a husky that thought it was Christmas - but the video was even funnier than I could imagine!! Fantastic!! Bet the crowd thought there was some Bank Holiday entertainment laid on!! :lol:

I liked the pantomime ooooooohs and aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhs coming from the crowd everytime teflon dave dived and missed!

lol that was fab - and the YAY with a round of applause when sam caught her! :)

I thought I had a good imagination & was chuckling at the thought of you lot running round a field after a husky that thought it was Christmas - but the video was even funnier than I could imagine!! Fantastic!! Bet the crowd thought there was some Bank Holiday entertainment laid on!! laugh.gif

lol but no one got paid!!!!!!!!

Can anybody else hear the Benny Hill theme when reading this. . . LMFAO. . . laugh.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif