raw food blocks

ice

i use to feed them to mine but have just been feeding dry food lately, i want something more natural for shadow to eat as everything seems to give him the runs, feeding him a vets diet atm but its costing a fortune, £37 for a 6.5kg bag that lasts him a week an half :o im begining to think i can live with the runs :lol: he has had them from birth and havent done him any harm lol

All fresh meat is high in moisture as it's a 'wet' food (as opposed to dry kibble). It's why you would give around a half-pound of meat as opposed to around 150g of kibble. They just drink more with kibble because it's dry , unless you soak it of course, in which case it would have a similar moisture content, if not more B)

From what I understand the Webbox chubbs are the worst of the scrapings left over after they've made all the other poor quality tinned pet foods.

Then they mince it n squidge it bind it with cereals and throw in some flavourings and package it.

Other owners have reported thier dogs becoming hyperactive and aggressive after eating it.

most others also get the runs.

wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.sad.gif