Diz's pics Heaton Park 03/05/10

Lil Miss Bump

lol yep....that and we have a husky who thinks she's either a donkey or a sheepdog.....a bloke who is a super hero named teflon man.......and a george..........who think's he's charlotte church!!!! :D

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab pics :D :D :D

Fantastic Pix. . .looks like a good time was had by all. . . laugh.gif

great pics Diz :)

chloe has not put that dragon thing you gave her down..she took it to bed with her lastnight aswellrolleyes.gif

at 4am this morning she woke up in tears cryin " mummy, mummy" so i go in to her and ask her whats wrong- what does she say???? "dragon gone!!!!!!" it had fallen out of her cot and she was stressing as she couldnt find it- can you believe it lol

she is mad!!! x x x x

haha you'b be beggin me to come and get her after about an hr lol.......she is a right pain in the butt at the mo angry.gif the more she behaves like the this the more difficult it is for me to convince ian to have another one sad.gif........i am sooooooooo broody at the mo, i want to be pregnant again so badly sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif lol x x x x x

aww it's just her age hun, i've looked after kids from new borns up to ab and mike at 14 and 15 and it's just swings and round abouts..............terrible twos are nothing-wait til she's getting hormones and slamming doors when she's like 13!!! she'll settle down, you're a fab mummy :) and if you ever wana come round for a brew with her you're more than welcome here xxx