The eyes???

Joey.Zarly

I found this photo while looking at a website that lets you adopt puppy mill puppies (I'm not getting another dog, Was just browsing)

I came across this dog and first thing that jumped out at me where it's eyes??

Since i'm still learning i can post silly threads like this :lol:

large_Matrix%20AP10-67.jpg

ohh those eyes are weird! Why would that pic make you want to rehome a puppy from a farm / mill? You'd have thought they'd use one of a dog looking more sad and sincere?

I agree though, puppy farming / milling - both mean the same i think? is so bad :(

Looks like a dog with glaucoom. Something that rearly pops up in a siberian husky but means that the eye has problems with the eye presure and there for fluids building up in the eye. a verey hurting thing for a dog. With that condition you got two options, one is liveling medication for as long as you =can keep it bareable for the dog or removeing the eyes, as keeping them in wiihtiut anything means the dogs has a 24 hour headage.

You may not have Photoshopped it but it might have been done before it was put on the site to make the puppy look more "cute"

(awww how can you make a husky puppy more cute ???)

ok this took me 15 mins in photoshop.

Normal

gallery_1484_407_10374.jpg

Manga eyes.

gallery_1484_407_109609.jpg

seriously..........when i win the lottery i am opening some sort of husky farm ......but a nice one....................where they can all come and live happily ever after................with massive enclosed fields for them to run, and snuggly couches for them to sleep on........and a big fridge full of chicken legs/wings....and of course houses for all of you guys to live in in my husky cult!!!!!

seriously..........when i win the lottery i am opening some sort of husky farm ......but a nice one....................where they can all come and live happily ever after................with massive enclosed fields for them to run, and snuggly couches for them to sleep on........and a big fridge full of chicken legs/wings....and of course houses for all of you guys to live in in my husky cult!!!!!

dont forget to add henry to that list!!!!!!!!!! he would be most upset if you forgot about him lmao!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif