Horaaaayyyyy- finally started work today :)

Tamz

after being out of work since xmas eve i finally started up again today :)

i am a reg childminder for those of you that dont know and the little boy i was looking after b4 xmas stopped coming as his mum was made redundant :(

he is chloe's best mate in the whole world- he is only 5wk older than her so they are more like brother + sister than best mates...

his mum got a new job so i am looking after him again :).....chloe is so happy today- they are as thick as thieves lol xxxx

both asleep at the mo so ive jumped on here for abit...only have him til 1.15pm aswell :)

a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder- finally :)

x x x

Hey, Tamz that's great news. . . laugh.gif

Now you and Chloe can eat as well as Shiloh. biggrin.gif

congrats, i hope to get back to work this year after over a year not working, but im resgistered disabled so its a bit harder for me to find something that will suit my socially retarded self. but luckily im on a new scheme to bribe emplyers to have me for 6 weeks without pay to see if i can do the work etc. :) So hopefully i'll have a post like this in the not too distant future too. :)