My Dream..................

Lil Miss Bump

Ok so.........when I win the lottery I have a few dreams

Get my mum's house built in cornwall

buy myself a brand new car...nothing fancy....just new, that works!

give my family some money

buy some properties

travel the world

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand i always wanted to have a massive country house with loads of animals and maybe do a b+b style thing........... but i'm going to tack on a husky ranch on to it (farm was the wrong word in the earlier post)

with massive rolling fields that are enclosed for them to run, fridges full of chicken legs/wings, a place for all huskies to have their forever homes..................plus there will be little cottages for all you guys to live in and we'd have a pub on the land too!!!

sound like a plan??? husky cult!!! LOL

buy some properties

travel the world

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand i always wanted to have a massive country house with loads of animals and maybe do a b+b style thing........... but i'm going to tack on a husky ranch on to it (farm was the wrong word in the earlier post)

with massive rolling fields that are enclosed for them to run, fridges full of chicken legs/wings, a place for all huskies to have their forever homes..................plus there will be little cottages for all you guys to live in and we'd have a pub on the land too!!!

and henry huni....dont forget about henry!!! lmao- he would be gutted if you forgot about him!! x x x

buy some properties

travel the world

can i rent a room please and bring my huskies :)

Hell, yeah !! biggrin.gif

I'm there. . .

If you have a decent theatre built into your mansion, I used to be a Chief projectionist running a 9 screen multiplex.

So I can run the evening movies, and earn my keep. . .lol

We can even have a Husky pit at the from so the furbabies can come and watch too.. . .lol biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

ok so i've had my grand designs house planned for a while anyway

a gorgeous library with wall to wall books and nooks and crannies, big soft leather chairs, roaring real fire......record player, soft lighting

massive swimming pool heated indoor and then goes outdoor too for the summer......

loads of massive window ledges to curl up on in the sun and read a book

big cinema style room with sunken seats

free standing bath in large bathroom with music piped in

the dream goes on......................

not a fan on beer so you can have that in your own house (or in the pub!) lol

and yes henry is coming to and there will be stables too as i used to horse ride..........god we should all make this a reality!!!!