SOOO PROUD OF SKYLA!!!!!!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

just had dinner - shepards pie - yum yum - now when we 1st got skyla she would try and steal our food and not listen 2 us at all 2 the point we had 2 lock her out ov the room - i put my dinner down right infront ov her nose and did she touch it!? NO :D and she was layin right next 2 me whilst i ate and just lay there and didnt even attempt 2 move! we didnt even have her staring at us with the eyes (not like when bing n blaze are around lol) :D cant belive how far shes come in such a short amount ov time :D - sorry just had 2 share this with u all

lol thats great nix but be careful she's still young lol and you know how cleaver they are xxxx

indeed - im not gonna immediately think its all good ;) i know how much ov a terror she is lol - if she thinks im gonna let up and go easy on her she can think again - shes made up for chewing my sketch pad up tho lol

Lol nix , she's lulling you into a false sense of security. . .

Waiting for the time you have minted lamb chops or steak. . .and then like a striking cobra

Whoooooshh . . .she'll be looking all innocent and. . ."Ooooh, mum. . . Where did that steak go"?

:)

im glad i dont like minted lamb chops - or have steak lol :P - love the new siggy btw andy :)

actually I was thinking of Kelly. . . Lol . . .

Minted lamb and steak are not safe when she's around. . Lol

New sig.thanx . .unassuming and restrained I thought. . .lol

can she teach my three that???????

i have a captivated audience when i am eatingtongue.gif darwin rests his head as close as possible, echo puts her head on my knee and gives me her 'pot noodle' eyes and koda tilts her head and tries to 'cute' me into giving her foodohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

it doesnt work but they try their hardestbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif