What time do your sibes wake up in the morning???

Tamz

Hey peeps :)

so here's the thing....i know shiloh is still only young but jst wondered why he has started to wake up mega early all of a sudden??

he has gone from getting up with ian at 5.30am to now wakin at 4.30am- it has gotten earlier over the past week but today he got up at 4.30am angry.gif

he goes to bed at 10.30pm-11pm so its not as though its early and he can hold his bladder through the night now

what time do yours wake up?? lol

x x x

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its dark downstairs though- we have thick curtains at the back lol

well annoying- especially this morning as i got a punch in the back then all i heard was "the dog wants to get up babe" WTF- why you telling me, its not my turn!! i did him yestd!!

we take turns with him- i know its sad lmao....then his stupid phone started ringing at 5.50am- jst as i got comfy again angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

x x x x

its dark downstairs though- we have thick curtains at the back lol

well annoying- especially this morning as i got a punch in the back then all i heard was "the dog wants to get up babe" WTF- why you telling me, its not my turn!! i did him yestd!!

we take turns with him- i know its sad lmao....then his stupid phone started ringing at 5.50am- jst as i got comfy again angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

x x x x

at least u get to take turns i get "its ure dog u get up with him!!"

Micah sleeps on the floor at the foot of my bed and Ozzy in the lounge. Ozzy wakes up at 5:30 and jumps onto the bed and sleeps with us till 6:00 when my husband gets up. Micah will just wait until we get up.

We've just added Darwin to our pack and it's more a case of. . .when do they go to SLEEP !!!!and stop bloody playfighting.. . lol

If you separate them up into different rooms. . they just howl and start chewing the doors. . .Grrrrr.

well i get up at 7 and go downstairs and the dogs are still sleeping till about 8.30 - 8.45 so i open their stairgate and keira will get up and go outside then but isha will stay in bed till 10 or 11 then i will send her out but she will go straight back to bed as soon as i let her in from the garden, she is lazy.

oh no thats not fair!! he does he share- i make him lol....i wish he did as much with chloe as he does with the dog!! xxx

i no many arguments weve had over who gets up lol.even when i do get a lie in i cant sleep so get up anyway because im so used to it now.dukes my dog wen hes done something naughty but when hes good hes "our" dog , the bliming cheek!! duke prefers his mummy tho ;) x

Zoya awakes at 6:15 every morning, including weekends. There's nothing like a paw swat across the face, followed by a wet slurpy tongue with two ice blue eyes staring at you.