Stuff I've done in Bryce.....

AnnaB

Nice

I like Day cliffs and Night mist.

Well done. laugh.gif

they are wkd - what is bryce tho? never heard ov it

love the new siggy too lol

Bryce is a program for the pc, it's used for doing landscapes and stuff, the skies and objects like trees/mountains are already on there, you can adjust them to how you want, trouble is, the more going on in the pic, the longer they take to render lol...

Rob made my sig for me bless him he spent ages on it, the pic he used was one of the professional portraits we had done of nooks when pets at home had a pet photographer in one sunday, we went back the next week to view the pics and picked out the one we wanted enter in a cute dog competition they had going.. it'll be a few more weeks i think before we know who won it, the guy taking the pics was fantastic, and managed to get nooks to sit still! it was 'The Dog Portrait Company', they're based in Norwich :D here's the website if anyone wants it:

www.thedogportraitcompany.co.uk

we got blazes pic done at p@h for the comp last year - he didnt win tho :(

aww bless him, bet the pics were lush though! bings is a handsome fella :D

thanks for the kind comments guys! :) i do have loads more but theyre not as great, lol...i've tried using Daz 3D but can't get my head around it