acting like a puppy again !!!

furbabys

As most of you know zolah was speyed about 2 weeks ago shes doing brilliant ,,,,

well zolah is like a new dog almost puppy like ..she is instigating play with demon ,she has never done that just seemed to put up with him lol,laugh.gif

she is howling loads more ,never really made a sound ,also she has a certain sparkle in her eyes ,we have never seen that before either its amazing biggrin.gif

and shes not so much an asbo dog anymore yipee .laugh.gif

i honestly never thought i could love my dogs anymore but i do biggrin.gif ..shes always been an amazing dog but now she has somthing even more special .

as anyone else found this when u have had your dogs speyed/neutered????? xxx

What you are describing is exactly what happened with Sasika, don't wanna burst your bubble but it don't last she back you her grown up state again now smile.gif

lol its ok dunc i kinda expected that to happen xxbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif but i certainly am enjoying her while it lasts xbiggrin.gif

Koda is getting done in a month or so. . . She's never really lost her puppiness so we probably won't see any difference.

Glad everything is ok tho'