camping quiz ideas please peeps!!

Sarah

Ok as you all know I will be holding a "live" quiz night at the camping trip in October.

For those who haven't partaken in this in the chat room each month, normally, whoever shouts up the correct answer first gets 3 points, second person gets 2 points, third person gets 1 point - winner get a prize......

Now then, obviously people can't shout out the answers round the camp fire as you'll all deafen me blink.gif SOOOOOOOOOOO Any ideas peeps? Do I get note pads for peeps, all write down the answers like in a pub quiz (the husky arms as i call it lol) and i check who got the most correct answers at the end of the night ? Do we have teams?

Ideas needed peeps!!! :up:

ask people questions in order, if they get their question wrong they have to have a shot of alcohol or something, that way every1 gets really drunk lmao

and if they get it right, u have to drink  :D :D

:bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053:

Yeah teams mixed outta a hat brill. . .

Get it wrong have a shot. . . .I vote absynthe. . . bolloxed after one question . . lol

Sci-fi questions round.

TV characters round

impersonation round

Just ideas

ask people questions in order, if they get their question wrong they have to have a shot of alcohol or something, that way every1 gets really drunk lmao

and if they get it right, u have to drink :D :D

:bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053: :bananen_smilies053:

Not touched the stuff for a few years now so could i just smell it, would only take a few sniffs and i would be away with the fairies:lol: