What would happen if.............

Sarah

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Governments across the globe would deny it happened. A movie would be made funded by those same governments. The movie would attribute the burst to forces in the middle east.

what if huskies could talk.

They would either become Lawyers or start their own Political Party and run for office

What would happen if Christmas was celebrated in the summer?

It is celebrated in Summer here :P Santa wears a singlet, shorts and sunnies!

what would happen if huskies pulled santa's sleigh and not reindeer?

I forgot about that! I actually lived in Sydney for a year when I was 7yrs old......I recall something about Kangaroos pulling Santa's Sleigh:

But if Huskies were Santa's Wheels, we'd all be opening presents by dinner time on Christmas Eve!:dog3:

What would happen if there was no Rock n Roll music:

ha ha yeah when I was younger I was slightly confused as to why Christmas movies always had snow, but I never saw any, then I found out why lol!

If we didn't have any rock n roll music we would miss out on some good songs!

what would happen if kids actually listened to their parents?

It doesn't really?! :eek:

Erm...you'd probably have to take an alkaline (basic) shower to stop the acid from doing anymore damage and then....and then you'd get the heck outta there!!

What would happen if monkeys came from another planet, claiming to come from the future to where humans are almost extinct!?

:jawdrop: What Santa's not real!! Think he might have problems some years with his Elves as he would have difficulty keeping up with all the different Elf and Safety Laws in the different countries.

What would happen if you your husky could speak English (or your native tongue) and what would he say to his other doggie friends?