Kaiens back home after getting de-maled

Hock

Everything went fine and dandy, he's back home and asleep. He did puke after he had some water but thats normal. He did give me "I'm going to eat your face when your asleep......." type look when he got in the car and plopped down.

28366_425605145279_520110279_5856428_4681192_n.jpg

aww bless him :) Glad he's ok I think he needs to come stay with me to recuperate biggrin.gif

I saw that suggestion on FB lol. I need him tomorrow and then you can have him while he recoupes. I got a cute girl coming back to the house tomorrow to help me spruce up the house and make it alittle more less barren and his adorable factor will help :lol:

He keeps licking his crotch so I have to keep getting on him. If he keeps licking it, he's gonna make it raw. Other than that he's fine and annoying. I dunno but he picked up a new habit that he'll come over and either stand and somewhat lean on my legs when i'm sitting in my computer chair or he'll sit right on my feet and dig his hind claws into my feet. That and stand 2 inches from my face and breathe heavily in my face.