OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Tamz

angry.gifangry.gif

hey peeps lol

well this is a long story so be warned...i am not very happy right now angry.gif

yestd i was in the kitchen cutting up some cabbage for a potato bake i was making for tea...chloe + shiloh was in the back garden playing with the ball............there i was minding my own business when up crept shiloh and bite me on the bum...he scared the living daylights out of me and as a result i cut my finger- BAD with the knife i was using angry.gif i knew it was bad from the way it felt as i did it.....

i ran over to the sink + turned on the cold water tap...it was gushing and i mean gushing with blood....i hate the sight of blood so started to go abit wobbly.....the end was flapping- sorry i know its abit graphic but you need to know it was bad lol

my mate next door was in the back so i shouted her....i ran outside to her to show her and knew it was gunna be a hospital job.......her face said it all....i was pale by this time and shaking quite bad.....luckily she had butterfly stitches at home so she sorted it out for me....never have i felt so ill in all my life- i thought i was gunna pass out at one point lol

so today i am not very happy with shiloh!!!! i know he didnt know what he was doing but why did he feel the need to come up and bite me for nothing???

i am in alot of pain right now......5 stitches i have on my finger and a plaster so i cant look at it lol

so now you know about what happened to me yestd....thats why i wasnt online lastnight lol

x x x

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but when I 1st started reading this I started laughing "there i was minding my own business when up crept shiloh and bite me on the bum" you gotta admit its funny in a way laugh.gif

Hope your finger gets better soon and dont be such a dozy cow next time lol

Im so sorry about your finger but must admit i done the same as Sarah...biggrin.gif

Im sure once you calm down you will see something funny about this, she is only a pup so maybe she was just playing but the shock of the surprise and the cutting of the finger has put you in a bad mood, Grey is alway popping up from behind and sticking his cold nose on me or biting my hand wanting to play, and boy does it make me jump when you dont see him coming......

lol whenyour finger stops hurting you'll notice the tooth marks in yer bum.

no idea why Shiloh mightsneak up n bite you on the derrier. Finger wounds are a pain in the ar$e (pun intended lol)

Hope it gets better soon.

lol whenyour finger stops hurting you'll notice the tooth marks in yer bum.

no idea why Shiloh mightsneak up n bite you on the derrier. Finger wounds are a pain in the ar$e (pun intended lol)

Hope it gets better soon.

neither have i andy angry.gif he only ever does it to me aswell........i wouldnt mind but its not as though i had been playing with him and then went inside and left him..he was with chloe playng fetch :(

x x

Oooh, poor you. Finger injuries are really, really painful, apparently we have absolutely loads of nerves in our fingers.

Take good care of it, don't be putting rubber gloves or anything on until it is totally healed, I know that makes it very difficult to do things, but if it gets damp and warm, which rubber gloves can cause, you could get it infected and seriously, you don't want to go down that route. I know that to some people it might only be a finger, and so probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but be really, really, really careful. My finger that got bitten in January is still bent and I can't feel the end of it, because it got infected. I now gauge how cold a day is by whether the tip of my finger is pink, purple or blue!

A silly accident, and I know that you will laugh about it in time, but it does make you think about how easily things can happen and change so quickly.

Hope it heals nicely for you and keep taking the painkillers.smile.gif

neither have i andy angry.gif he only ever does it to me aswell........i wouldnt mind but its not as though i had been playing with him and then went inside and left him..he was with chloe playng fetch sad.gif

x x

you obviously have a very biteable bum biggrin.gif we'll all have to have a closer inspection at the next meetlaugh.giflaugh.gif

oops im with dunc when i first started reading it i had a little giggle - skyla will do the same 2 we on walks sumtimes ill b walkin infront with the boys mum will b walkin behind with skyla n next thing i no shes dived at me n either grabbed my bum or my elbow lol little terror

hope ur fingers better soon hun xxx

hows ya bottom???? lol maybe shiloh thought it looked extra juicy!!!!ohmy.gif

koda sometimes gets bitey for no reason!!!!!!

we try and chop quickly whilst koda is out of the room, not that that stops them from pulling at my eyelid and biting off some of my toenail.........Darwin and echo grrrrrr

we love them to pieces though

xxx hope your finger gets better xxx

Oooh, poor you. Finger injuries are really, really painful, apparently we have absolutely loads of nerves in our fingers.

Take good care of it, don't be putting rubber gloves or anything on until it is totally healed, I know that makes it very difficult to do things, but if it gets damp and warm, which rubber gloves can cause, you could get it infected and seriously, you don't want to go down that route. I know that to some people it might only be a finger, and so probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but be really, really, really careful. My finger that got bitten in January is still bent and I can't feel the end of it, because it got infected. I now gauge how cold a day is by whether the tip of my finger is pink, purple or blue!

A silly accident, and I know that you will laugh about it in time, but it does make you think about how easily things can happen and change so quickly.

Hope it heals nicely for you and keep taking the painkillers.smile.gif

thanks for this karen....will take your advice as thats the last thing i want at the mo...why do things happen at thr wrong time lol...goin away in 3wk :(

x x

im glad you find it funny you mean mean people!!!! and i thought you were my friends laugh.gif

still hurts like hell.....i cant bare to look at it lol.............when i am brave enough to take the plaster off i will take some pics of it then you will see how bad it is then feel really guilty for laughing at me!!!!

revenge is very sweet so you all remember that!!! i will be watching you on this forum now like a hawk- jst you wait til something bad happens to you!!! wont have to wait that long for Diz to post summat up...she has worse luck than me!!!! lol

love you guys!!!!

x x