OMG This is gunna be SOOO Much fun!!

Sid_Wolf

LOL

I've just found out... We are having a talk from Purina Pet Foods next friday!!! laugh.gif

At 1st I said I'd have to go to the library but the tutor said that I could make it a very interesting lesson!!!

Can you imagine??

Omg I am gunna have sooo much fun with this person laugh.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

MWAH HA HA

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh what is wrong with bakers??? (i feel i am about to open a can of worms!)

Oh Diz!! ohmy.gif Maybe you should have a read through my raw feeding threads, number 1, 2, 3 and 5 biggrin.gif

The ingredients are AWFUL! sad.gif

get everyone to simply chant . . ."RAW!" "RAW!""RAW!""RAW!""RAW!""RAW!""RAW!""RAW!"

i feed embry purina puppy chow blink.gif

Might wanna have a read of raw feeding thread 5 (posted today) and the ingredients list on his food. BUT, though I have a major problem with Purina and their products, if it suits him, there is no real need to change it.

I just dont like knowing I could be feeding a better food

Might wanna have a read of raw feeding thread 5 (posted today) and the ingredients list on his food. BUT, though I have a major problem with Purina and their products, if it suits him, there is no real need to change it.

I just dont like knowing I could be feeding a better food

Yeah I was just looking over at that, I'm gonna read it a bit more. I only feed him it because it was the only food he would digest properly without getting sick.

Yeah I was just looking over at that, I'm gonna read it a bit more. I only feed him it because it was the only food he would digest properly without getting sick.

As he is older now he may be able to tolerate other foods, but as I said, if your happy with it and it suits him theres no real need to change it

As he is older now he may be able to tolerate other foods, but as I said, if your happy with it and it suits him theres no real need to change it

Yeah, I've been thinking of adding a bit of raw to his diet anyway so i suppose this is a good time :lol:

Hehe, you have fun with that one....I would :bananen_smilies066:;)

Maybe my comments would be along the line of " Sure I could feed your 'exellent' food to my dogs.....If I wanted to clean up three times the amount cereal-filled of s**t" :D

Hehe, you have fun with that one....I would bananen_smilies066.gifwink.gif

Maybe my comments would be along the line of " Sure I could feed your 'exellent' food to my dogs.....If I wanted to clean up three times the amount cereal-filled of s**t" biggrin.gif

LMFAO

Im gunna write up some questions before next week, maybe make em a lil hot under the collar.

1. Why is there no ACTUAL meat in any of your foods?

2. Why do you charge so much money for cornflakes and chicken beaks?

3. Why do you insist on adding EC permitted additives dispite the fact that some are know to be cancer causing?

Feel free to add to my list lol

Sure ;)

(Without actually going off and checking their ingredients, and guessing they might appear in there) Ask the why they put Sodium and potassium in there?

You could really call their bluff and ask why they choose cereals as the main ingredient for a food fed to obligatory carnivores (Then watch them try to squirm out of owning up to it being their way of producing the food as cheaply as possible, to maximise their profit margin)