Why has your day been cack???

Lil Miss Bump

ok lol i changed the topic title for you dizzy laugh.gif

i've not stopped ALL day had 2 different arguments, been pestered all bloody day at work, everyone wants things from me like yesterday - there is only one of me leave me alone!!!!

I get abuse from a customer because he didn't receive a letter telling him we were taking legal action - do i work for royal mail? NO if you had paid your bill 3 months ago like you should have done or returned our calls we wouldn't be suing your arse angry.gif

Then i get probs with stepdaughter - she's 13 next month and my god i swear she will not see her next birthday if she carries on - one ebay posting coming right up laugh.gif

ok am going to stop there for now

keath wtf do u do for a living???

sarah-13 year old girls are a pain the arse-they get soooo much nicer when they hit about 15!!!! abs was a pain in the arse at 13!!!!

my day was cack as i have had such a good time in the prison and i know now that it is DEFINATELY what i want to do when i qualify.....that nothing at work is keeping me interested.........i just wana be out doing my job :(

Ok keath. . . what do you do at night when you go to work. . . ???

Don't get me started! We found out our college is being 're-structured' i.e paycuts & redundancies!!sad.gif

I am being accused of something I haven't even done by a student & his parents ohmy.gif

Can't find a sodding house to rent that will accept dogs, been looking for months angry.gif

Got no car as mine in the garage blink.gif

Well they say everything comes in threes...obviously not in my case!!!

Iv had a hard day with my little boy rolleyes.gif he 3years old and at that age when everything I say he does the opposite and God does he know how to throw a good tantrum and be a cheeky little sod!

Love him so much tho but God do toddlers know how to play up rolleyes.gif hufffffffff they say the first 34 years are the worst Lol.... he he ha ha x x x x x x

<_< iv had a cack day my wages didnt go into my bank today like they shud have scott went to work so thought i make his dinna for him and some cakes n biscuits for when he comes home so i prep everything up my digital scales brok so used old ones dished out cakes put in oven cam back 20 mins later after making mix for shortbread n cakes wernt cooked proper n were all doughy so i assumed i never read scales right n binned them so put shortbread in came back 40 min later to dough :( my cooker aint heating up so there goes scotts wee surprise for the nyt hell just have to come home to toast:o lol

last day of induction training for a role I did 5 yrs ago - hate it with a passion - it's the only role left after our restructure (Naomi, I know what you're going through) ... well, I say last day, for the last 2 weeks, we've had 1/2 day training & 1/2 day actually DOING the job! Now we have 3 weeks of doing the job, before our final 4 days of training in June so we are efficient enough to do the job! Yes, UU do things arse-ways round!

Have only just had my holiday allowance moved over from the last dept - guess what? All the hols I booked are booked up in the new dept & I can't get them off! That includes October for the camping! :mad: :banghead: :angryfire:

last day of induction training for a role I did 5 yrs ago - hate it with a passion - it's the only role left after our restructure (Naomi, I know what you're going through) ... well, I say last day, for the last 2 weeks, we've had 1/2 day training & 1/2 day actually DOING the job! Now we have 3 weeks of doing the job, before our final 4 days of training in June so we are efficient enough to do the job! Yes, UU do things arse-ways round!

Have only just had my holiday allowance moved over from the last dept - guess what? All the hols I booked are booked up in the new dept & I can't get them off! That includes October for the camping! angry_smile.gifbanghead.gifangryfire.gif

Oh Val thats so crap! I really feel for you, am dreading our restructure sad.gif Problem is its not good to leave a job cause there are no other jobs out there at the mounsure.gif

Have a large alcoholic drink beerchug.gif

Oh, I'm coming camping alright!! I can already feel the migraine starting now ... or is it a tummy bug? Not quite sure! :lol:

Naomi, it is a worrying time, I really feel for you, it's so stressful, the only thing keeping me going is I'm on a protected wage & fingers crossed, more roles will open up in my previous dept in July .. so not too much longer to wait. I hope you come out the other side OK, hun, xx

oh naomi that's crap :( Hope things work out hun xx

Val I will ring in sick for you if you want - sorry i'm her private nurse and i insist on a vacation from your sh1t hole of a place she needs lots of R&R