bored!!!!!!

Lil Miss Bump

guys,

i am stupidly stupidly bored 2day......i feel like i'm not keeping my mind active and i want to be roaming the hills with the dog or just out in the fresh air today........someone please please please entertain me........i'm only in til 3.30 thank god as i'm on an early but 2.5hrs now seems like a lifetime!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spy wiv my likkle eye. . .summink beginning wiv. . . .

"C"

Nope . . .lol. . .crap all over the floor, came back from Tescos and they'd pulled the kitchen bin over. . .GGGrrrrr ohmy.gif

I'll entertian you I married someone more Dozy than you laugh.gif

Saturday night Sue fell out of the caravan and broke her arm lol not so funny then but everyones taking the p@ss outta her now laugh.gif

Aww poor Sue!! *HUGS* x x x x x

DUNC YOU BIG MEANIE TAKING THE PISS!! x x x x x

ive got someone coming round at 1pm to see about me looking after her little boy- not very interesting buts thats all i have to tell you lol

oh no i dont.........im telling lies...get on this!!! you'll never guess what shiloh did lastnight????????

he only ate one of chloe's socks!!!! WTF!!!! lmao......seriously it went down in one- i was in a state of shock for ages- cant believe he ate a sock- why would you even attempt to eat a sock?????

its come back up this morning like but he is defo weird!!! laugh.gif