Apologys

scott

I would like to apologise to Sid_wolf and Dunc I wasnt attackin u personally didnt mean to get alittle aggro with u. I know i shouldnt have mentioned any names on posts im sorry for tht.

My point im tryin to make, yes threads and posts can be misintrepreted and can be harmful, all i ask is when people written threads/posts to give some consideration as to how it may be intrepreted

No hard feelings guys :):)

He is calling you fat Scott......tongue.gif

For God sake Tony your such a bloody wind up!!!!!!!!!! aarrggggggggggggggg angry.gif Mods can we get him banned by any chance??? tongue.gif What really gets on my nerves is he cant help but give his opinion or add something to a thread that aint nothing to do with him!!

Sorry peeps rant over x x x x x

Lol Chill Mary... you can always slap him for real! we have to do it through a comp lol

*slaps tony* laugh.gif

We have to be mad... its a coping mechanism when you have to put up with you lot! biggrin.gif

For God sake Tony your such a bloody wind up!!!!!!!!!! aarrggggggggggggggg angry.gif Mods can we get him banned by any chance??? tongue.gif What really gets on my nerves is he cant help but give his opinion or add something to a thread that aint nothing to do with him!!

Sorry peeps rant over x x x x x

Stay out off it wench! I will deal with you later :)

Only in my dreams does she slap me :-( I keep pushin her but but with no luck :-(

Lol. . .Gunge uk's bringing loads of gunge with him. . . lol

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

I can see I am going to miss LOADS of fun at the camp out. When I told me she said in an almost scream "I dont do camping ESP in october" so you wont be seeing me, mum or MAX but PLEASE I want vids and pics flooding my pc

P.s mods are a waste, and I say that as I am an admin on another forum and the mods do my head in. Thinking they are all mighty and high and just show how immature they are.

Sorry but thats the other forum here im sure you all really good. now DONT fight who will ban me lol

Peter x

I can see I am going to miss LOADS of fun at the camp out. When I told me she said in an almost scream "I dont do camping ESP in october" so you wont be seeing me, mum or MAX but PLEASE I want vids and pics flooding my pc

P.s mods are a waste, and I say that as I am an admin on another forum and the mods do my head in. Thinking they are all mighty and high and just show how immature they are.

Sorry but thats the other forum here im sure you all really good. now DONT fight who will ban me lol

Peter x

And Im Admin on this forum ...... Shurrup!! LOL

Gotta disagree with you there Peter, the mods here do a great job and without them my job would be impossible to do.

Scott, as always, you know you're liked and respected here so stop kissing arse and get back to training laugh.gif