Heey

Smooginz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the pack. biggrin.gif

Any questions. . .either search previous posts or start a new thread. . .Someone will help.

Most importantly. . . join in.

We don't bite. . . much . . lol.. . .rolleyes.gif

The only thing we take seriously is our Huskiesbiggrin.gif

Nice Pics, Odin is a handsome lad.

Hi and welcome to the pack :) How gorgeous is he!!! ohmy.gif:wub:

Hope you can make it to the dog park sometime - check out the photo discussion section to see some pics of our previous mini meet ups there :D

Looking forward to seeing you around :)

welcome to the madhouse, were not far from you in Billinge near St Helens, have regular meets at the dog park in St Helens, hopefully meet you there sometime, its very easy to find and you can let yer pup off the lead safely

ahh sweet

I was going to google for a dog park in liverpool but ill give that place a try thanks :) I let him off the lead anyway as long as u train them early to stay close its alright to let them off, thats what I heard anyway o.O

ahh sweet

I was going to google for a dog park in liverpool but ill give that place a try thanks :) I let him off the lead anyway as long as u train them early to stay close its alright to let them off, thats what I heard anyway o.O

It is until their prey drive kicks in, then they're off like a shot! Very few huskies are good at recall, there's usually way too much going on elsewhere!