OOohhh its a hard decision lol

Sid_Wolf

Cant decide what to do today with Kira...

Dog park....

Or taking her out hunting down in the fields...

if i take her to the park she can run about with her friends and stuff

but if i take her hunting we'd be going back to the area we used to walk, and she can chase and kill (if shes lucky) and will have the reward of catching her own dinner (would be rabbits). Shes caught a rabbit there before, but I wouldnt let her take it home as I thought Myximatosis affected dogs, i'v since found out it doesnt.

She's used to eating wild game and other wild animals, last time at the dog park she caught and ate 2 birds, she's found and ate a (fresh) pidgeon, and tonight for dinner she has all the bits of a duck which dave (housemate) wont eat, the guts and neck, from a duck he shot last night.

hmmmm lol laugh.gif

Haha, im used to it now so it doesnt bother me, first time i was a bit grossed out lol

Sorry if the idea of a dog hunting upsets anyone, the thread isnt designed to do that unsure.gif

Haha, im used to it now so it doesnt bother me, first time i was a bit grossed out lol

Sorry if the idea of a dog hunting upsets anyone, the thread isnt designed to do that unsure.gif

Go back more than 60 years, before mass produced dog foods were available every dog would either survive off table scraps or it would hunt.

TBH i am laning more towards the park, she'll be more tired, without killing my arms (she will have to stay on lead while hunting)

I think i may do the park today, then take her out at a later time of day in a few days, theres not gunna be many about at this time, best time is dusk....

hunting, and i may send micha to hunt with you.

suki always messes up michas hunts. micha stalks nicely aproaching slowly and suki just comes bumbling over as if to say what you doing, she is so short sighted

omg micha sounds like skyla and suki sounds like blaze lol

which did u go for sid?